Tuesday, July 5, 2011

November, long-winded.

The end of October, I started from a hot water bottle, but also two. I know the weather is not so cold, I just hate the feeling of cold hands and feet, because that would make me sleep all night.
The fourth day of November, I pulled into the black person, and decisive. N days after the call came in: "how did I see on your QQ number ah?" A: "I do not know acridine, not how recently the Internet." Bye ... ...
The seventh day of November, I play a bad point with another way to understand a person. In fact, I was just trying another way to get along, it turns out made me understand each other more before I have a place unknown. Thus, the more understanding, they begin the more disappointing. So, it was won over, no obsession.
Nineteenth day of November, in fact, that is, the day before yesterday, someone said to send the ring to me, but nothing to do with love.
Twentieth day of November, six yellow horse birthday, wish him a happy birthday! In fact, I would like to say: get at, invited us to eat it (up please). Phrase is the key.
Incidentally, the recent appearance of hand-made: ON bite to make QQ expression pillow. Share:louis vuitton fashion purses 

No comments:

Post a Comment